Electric pizza oven
Ideal to bake Neapolitan-style pizzas
Ideal to bake Neapolitan-style pizzas as well as suitable to bake the most varied kinds of pizzas.
Its classic design makes it perfect to be placed on sight in any kind of restaurant.
The high baking temperatures it can reach and the special shape of its baking chamber guarantee extraordinary performances and make it extremely easy to use.
• The temperature that can be set is higher than 500°C.
• Tailor-made heating elements (as far as their shape and section are concerned) guarantee an immediate supply every time that extra power is required; the frontal heating elements create an infrared front that allows to bake pizzas placed very close to the oven’s mouth.
• Its octagonally shaped baking chamber and its mouth’s sizes allow to bake differently-sized pizzas at the same time.
• The fume exhaust both inside its chamber and through the front draught cap do not interfere with the baking process.
• Its hemispherical back section makes it easy to place it in a corner, no matter what its orientation is.
• Its bedplate is in tailor-made special porous brick, known as “biscotto”, that heats up quickly and retain s the heat for a long time, enhancing the baking performances and at the same time reducing occasional burns.
• The refractory stone placed in its ceiling and on the sides increases thermal inertia, allowing the oven to store energy and release it when needed.
Max Temp. 530°C
• chamber temperature (Max 530°C) setting and display
• setting and display of power percentages for ceiling and bedplate (0-100%)
• activation/deactivation of the frontal heating elements
• chamber lighting
• baking timer
• scheduled auto switch-on
• cleaning programme
• Economy function: it boosts absorbed power, keeping the temperature attained inside the chamber
* Values quoted are average and approximate only: output will vary according to type of product used and working methods/conditions.